Grab your bonus
Interwetten Casino Review
Having launched in 1997, makes Interwetten Casino one of the longest established casinos to date. Owned and operated by Interwetten Gaming Ltd Casinos, it is among two casino currently on offer, the other being; IWCasino. Interwetten Casino is powered by ten different software giants, which means an absolutely bursting games lobby. There are restrictions as to who can play here, it’s a long list and a few countries sitting on that list are; UK, US, Asia, Bulgaria, Finland, Italy, Poland and Portugal. There is a total of six gambling products on offer at this casino, all of which can be accessed with one log in and one wallet system, they are; sportsbook, live casino, casino, games, e-sports and virtuals. Whether you love to play the latest 3D slots or like the thrill of the virtual football arena, you will find all this excitement and much more waiting to be discovered.
Interwetten is completely instant play and mobile compatible
With a mobile site and Apps for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile, Interwetten will always be handy: their complete sports betting offer, more than 500 live bets every hour and attractive casino games – wherever and whenever you want! Interwetten claims to open a new era in the field of mobile services. Immerse yourself now in the world of mobile sports betting, numerous live events and attractive casino games. On mobile, punters can choose from more than 40 different sports and a wide selection of bets on football, tennis, ice hockey, formula 1 and many more. On every event there will be a wide selection of live bets with the best odds and the possibility to place single, combination, system and multiple bets.
Interwetten Casino is available in the following languages; Croatian, English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Greek and Turkish.
Welcome to Interwetten Casino
Welcoming you to the online casino of Interwetten, you will see a website full of games and promotions. You won’t need to search far to see exactly what’s on offer, because the landing page is where you will find the games lobby and the very best offers. Scroll to the lower of the page and you will find links to various sections such as; company info, contact information, help and FAQ’s plus social media. Facebook is a lively platform, where the company engage with fans with more sporting posts than casino. There are posts that will award free bets too – so keep your eyes open for those.
Regardless of how you access the casino, whether it be through the latest smartphone or tablet, the layout will remain the same. Now, not all games are HTML5 enabled, which means the games lobby featured on the desktop casino site, will be far greater than on mobile. Despite this, there is a lot of choice to tickle your taste buds.
Interwetten Casino lobby
Interwetten Casino offers casino games from the following software providers; Microgaming, NetEnt, NeoGames, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), GreenTube, iSoftBet, Quickspin, Playson, GameArt and Pragmatic Play, which means a healthy choice. All games are positioned into categories, making it easy to find the games you love to play. Interwetten Casino games lobby features all its games through the following categories;
- All games: This lists every single game available.
- Jackpot: These progressive jackpot titles can trigger the life-changing cash randomly. Cash keeps rolling over with no maximum limit, until its won. Popular titles include; Mega Moolah, Divine Fortune and Basic Instinct.
- Hot games: No surprise to see Book of Dead listed in this category. Here you will find only the very best games, that customers are playing more often than others.
- Roulette: Popular versions of this game include; Zoom Roulette, European Roulette Progressive, Roulette 3D and Roulette Crystal. Despite its name, the game play remains the same; place your bets on where you think the ball will land – straight up numbers pay the highest amount.
- Blackjack: Beating the dealer is a must in this game, where scoring a perfect 21 could land you with some big prize money. There are many types of Blackjack available, with the most popular being Blackjack Pro.
- Slots: Hundreds and hundreds of online slots are housed in this section, with popular titles including; Berry Burst, Fire N Fortune, Phoenix Fire, Hot Spin, Celtic Goddess and Hanzo’s Dojo.
- 3D slots: Slots come to life with 3D technology and there are plenty to choose from Sugar Pop 2 Double Dipped, Blood Eternal, The Slotfather II, The Golden Owl of Athena and Reels of Wealth are just a few to mention.
- Classic slots: Cherries, single, double and triple bars, bells, red sevens and diamonds are just a few of the iconic symbols that can be found on the reels of these classic slot machines.
- Grid slots: This section houses slots with no pay lines effectively. Emoji Planet is one title, where you match combinations of at least 4 symbols to trigger wins with its cascading symbols.
- Poker: Do you have a good poker face? It’s time to find out in the fun-filled poker games on offer.
- Other games: Punto Banco, Super Wheel, Keno and many more games are placed in this section, as they don’t fit into the other categories listed.
Games can also be filtered through by software provider, just click the company you love, and watch a list of all their gaming titles appear.
Interwetten Casino welcome bonus and other promos
New customers are able to claim a 100% bonus up to €100 and 100 free spins on the Book of Dead or Starburst slot machine. Make a deposit of at least €25 send an e-mail with your username and the desired game title in the subject line to [email protected] and the free games will be credited to you the following Monday! There is no mention of what the wagering requirements are on these, but we assume there will be, so best to as before accepting.
Other promotions include;
- Slot Cashback Mondays; The week always begins with a bang at Interwetten Casino, for the stakes you place on Mondays will keep the bonuses rolling in! Bag yourself a Cashback Bonus of up to €100 for the game of the week, every week! And for every €500 stake placed on the games listed on the website, they will give you €5 for you to use as you wish without any further conditions! The maximum total bonus is €100.
- Blackjack Tuesday; win €125 by taking part in the Kings and Queens Blackjack promo.
- Live Roulette Wednesdays; claim €100 if the ball lands on the same number you choose, twice in a row.
- No Risk mobile bet; for first bet customers only.
- Game of the Week: claim a €10 free bet to play on the game of the month, every week.
Interwetten loyalty rewards
Sadly, there are no rewards schemes on offer to customers at Interwetten Casino.
ClickandBuy, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Ukash, Visa, GiroPay, EPS, Diners Club International, Online Bank Transfer and Skrill can be used to credit your casino account. Currencies accepted care; Swedish Kronor, Swiss Francs, US Dollars, Romanian Lei, Denmark Kroner, Czech Republic Korunas, Euros, Hungarian Forints, Norwegian Kroner, Polish Zlotys, British Pounds Sterling and Singapore Dollars.
Withdrawals at Interwetten Casino
Minimum withdrawal is not stated and processing of withdrawals can be as quick as 24 hours with an e-wallet. All other funding sources, could take up to 5 working days to complete. There are maximum withdrawal limits, which we explain in the final section of tis review.
Safe and secure
Two advantages that Interwetten Casino offer; full accreditation from eCOGRA and security measures that are implemented through Thawte.
“The underlying philosophy of eCOGRA is based on the achievement of the objectives of player protection, fair gaming and responsible conduct by operators, software providers and relevant service providers. Accredited organisations are entitled to bear the eCOGRA seal, indicating to players and other stakeholders that operational systems and games are fair and continuously monitored to consistently high standards. eCOGRA’s Generally Accepted Practice (‘eGAP’) requirements are enforced through reviews and continuous monitoring conducted by a team of highly specialised staff members. The majority of eCOGRA staff members have an auditing background at Big 4 auditing firms and are qualified Chartered Accountants and/or Certified Information Systems Auditors.” This makes them fair!
About Thwate security; “Founded by Mark Shuttleworth in South Africa, Thawte was the first certificate authority to issue SSL certificates to public entities outside of the United States, quickly accounting for 40% of the global SSL market. In 2000, Thawte was acquired by Symantec and has become a key member of the Symantec family of trust brands. To date, Thawte has issued more than 945,000 SSL and code signing certificates since 1995, protecting identities and transactions in over 240 countries.”
What’s the verdict of Interwetten Casino?
On first impressions, Interwetten Casino is a sunny, bright and bustling casino with lots of gaming choice. Because of the sheer volume of games and gambling products on offer, the website does seem a little cluttered. Arriving, the first thing that jumps out is the bold yellow and black colour scheme. A scrolling reel full of the latest promotions and welcome offer is showcased to the top of the page. Links to various sections of the casino are placed to the left of the screen.
Customer support is available 24/7, through email, telephone and post – although, sending a query via mail could take months to receive a reply, so we wouldn’t recommend this option. The quickest way to get a reply is through the telephone, because there is no live chat options. Emails can be sent via the online contact form or by using the stated email address. The FAQ and help section are designed so that you don’t need to contact a support agent – there are lots of different trouble shooting guides and answers to many queries listed.
When it comes to the games, there is certainly a lot on offer, our favourites are the jackpot games, where multiple millions could be ready to explode at any minute. Fair play, there’s lots of promotions running, but we would have liked to have seen some sort of loyalty scheme. Cashing out is fast via e-wallet and the €100,000 weekly limit does seem to be fair, unless you win much more than this that is. In general, bonuses carry a 30x wagering requirement, which means if you’re a high roller, you could be playing through eye-watering amount just to clear the bonus and cash out.
|Microgaming, NetEnt, NeoGames, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), GreenTube, iSoftBet, Quickspin, Playson, GameArt, Pragmatic Play
|Bank Wire Transfer, ClickandBuy, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafe Card, Ukash, GiroPay, EPS, Diners Club International
|Bank Wire Transfer, ClickandBuy, Neteller, Ukash, Visa, Skrill
Interwetten Casino has been around for more than two decades now, having launched way back in 1997. Over the years, the online casino has implemented many changes, to bring an up to date casino experience into the home of players around the globe. Proven to be fair by eCOGRA means Interwetten Casino underwent a full public audit, so there’s nothing to hide here. New customers are welcomed with a casino bonus and free spins to start their winning journey.