Grab your bonus
Bet365 Casino Review
Bet365 went from nothing to a trusted global brand almost overnight. In the year 2000, Bet365 was founded by Denise Coates in a portacabin in Stoke-on-Trent, in England. A year later, Denise Coates developed a sports betting platform and borrowed £15m from RBS. In 2005, Denise sold the families betting shop chain to Coral, for £40m to pay off the loan from RBS. To date, the company employs more than 3500 staff around the world and welcomes bets from 23 millions loyal customers. Bet365 offers 6 core gaming platforms; bingo, Vegas, poker, live casino, sports betting and casino. When it comes to sports betting, Bet365 streams more than 140,000 live sporting events each year, allowing customers to place in-play bets as the action unfolds. The casino side of things offers a great choice of games, ranging from the latest DC Comic titles to progressive jackpot slots.
Bet365: Green to be seen
No matter what gaming product you choose to play from the online casino of Bet365, one thing remains the same; the trademark green and yellow colour scheme. Customers can access the website in more than 19 different languages and many different currencies. Navigation is so simple and thanks to a sleek player interface, players can experience a great gaming environment, without having to download apps or software. The top of the screen at Bet365, will offer links to the other gaming products on offer and the great news is; one log in will allow you access to them all! This also means one bankroll too.
Bet365 Casino and games
Bet365 Casino is a online casino powered by more than 30 different software providers, including; Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Yggdrasil and many more – this means a huge gaming catalogue. The layout of the lobby is user-friendly, allowing customers to filter between games via the following categories;
- New games: the very latest titles as they are released, will be housed in this section.
- Featured games: only the very best titles get to this section. Gaming titles will change on a regular basis.
- Premium slots: Respin Rhino, King Kong Fury, Robin of Sherwood, Bonanza, Diamond Mine, Book of Horus and hundreds more premium online slots are housed here.
- Video slots: Book of Ra Deluxe, Immortal Romance, Ted, Lightning Gems, Cash Reef, Solar Flush and Lost Tomb of Cleopatra are among the many slots on offer.
- Table games: place your bets on the blackjack table, the roulette wheel or many more table games, when you visit this section of the games lobby.
- Arcade: play something a little different to the norm, with retro-themed games from virtual sports to ultimate keno!
- Jackpots: if you’re looking to win substantial cash prizes, we suggest playing the progressive jackpot games in this section. Many of the games regularly produce multiple-millions in cash and you won’t have to bet the earth to win them either! Bets start from just 1c a spin – but the more you plough into your stakes, the more you can win. The Pig Wizard, Siberian Storm, Slots O’ Gold, Age of Gods Fate Sisters and Mega Jackpots Cleopatra are just a few to mention.
- Instant wins: this section houses unique games and scratchcards.
The layout of the Bet365 website is a little cluttered, what with so many different markets to place bets on. The left of the screen is where all the sports and events are housed, the middle of the screen provides links to todays matches and the current welcome offer and to the right, is where you will find links to other gaming platforms owned by Bet365 and information on how to place successful bets. Live streaming is offered to customers with a funded bankroll and infographics, statistics, insider knowledge and much more is always offered.
Bet365 live casino
There is a download offered to casino and live casino punters, which allows them to experience a more tailored casino environment, but it’s not a requirement. The layout of the lobby is again, simple, offering many games in the following categories;
- Featured: this is where titles from DC Comics titles such as; Justice League, Batman and Superman sit, alongside Age of Gods slot titles.
- Slot games: hundreds of games from 3 reels and 1 win line to 5 reels with 1025 ways to win, are housed in this section.
- Hero slots: the full DC Comic range can be accessed in this section, offering games from Batman to Superman – all with eye-watering pay outs.
- Card games: Blackjack Surrender, Casino Hold’em, Lucky Lucky, Buster Blackjack, Tequila Poker and a great deal more are offered in this section.
- Table games: 1000 Diamond Bet Roulette, All Bets Blackjack, Age of the Gods Roulette and Craps are among the favourites in this section.
- Video poker: Deuces Wild Multi-hand, Aces and Faces, Deuces Wild and Caribbean Stud Poker are a few to mention.
- Games and keno: unique games from bowling scratchcards to keno can provide value for money and big wins.
- Jackpots: Jckpot Giant, Top Trumps Football Stars, Beach Life, Monty Python Life of Brian and many more are placed in this section, due to the vast cash jackpots waiting to be won.
- Live casino: glamorous ladies and dashing gents bring the casino floor into your own home, with HD quality streaming, a relaxed soundtrack and big winning opportunities.
Bet365 welcome bonus and other promotions
Casino: claim a new player bonus of up to €100 when you join. Use promo code: BONUS100 to claim the 100% welcome bonus.
Games: new customers can claim a 100% bonus up to €50 when they join.
Sports: claim up to €100 in bet credits when you make a deposit.
Other promotions include a slots club, where you can take part in the monthly slots club promotion. Opt-in, play slots and earn bonuses. Earn comp points and exchange for great bonuses. Earn a rebate on your play with live blackjack, enter the prize draw to win free spins and much more in the casino and there’s even a loyalty scheme, which we explain in detail, in the next section of our review.
Treated like a VIP at Bet365
Join the loyalty scheme when you play at Bet365. Play regularly in the casino and earn rewards with the special loyalty scheme. You’ll automatically be part of the loyalty scheme as soon as you register at the online casino. As you play, you will climb the virtual rewards ladder to bigger and better rewards. To earn loyalty rewards is simple;
- You will start at Bronze Level.
- When you reach 150,000 Comp Points you will achieve Silver status.
- When you have earned 500,000 Comp Points you will become a Gold player.
- Receive a Milestone Bonus when you reach set targets: 50,000, 150,000, 500,000 and 1,500,000 Comp Points.
What are the benefits?
- Enjoy a Comp Points conversion rate of 100 points per one unit of currency.
- Once you have accrued 50,000 Comp Points you can contact Bet365 to claim a €50 Milestone Bonus.
- Access to exciting bonuses and cash prizes.
- When you reach 150,000 Comp Points you can climb to Silver Level.
- Comp Point redemption rate improves, with 85 points per one unit of currency.
- Once you’ve accumulated 150,000 Comp Points, you can contact Bet365 to claim a €100 Milestone Bonus.
- Reach 500,000 Comp Points to climb to Gold Level.
- Your redemption rate for Comp Points improves. Enjoy a rate of 75 points per one unit of currency.
- Once you reach 500,000 Comp Points you can contact Bet356 to claim a £350 Milestone Bonus.
- Maintain Gold Level status by accumulating 2,500 Comp Points every three months.
- Once you reach 1,500,000 Comp Points, contact Bet365 to claim a further €1,000 Milestone Bonus.
Comp points you can earn per 10 units are;
- 3 points for video slots, progressive jakcpots, regular slots, Caribbean poker, games and keno.
- 2 points for Red Dog.
- 1 point for roulette, blackjack, baccarat, video poker, Sic Bo, 3 card brag, casino hold’em, pai go poker and craps.
Funding options at Bet365
Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, PayPal, Apple Pay, PaysafeCard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Pingit, Pay by Bank app, Neteller, Entropay, Fast Bank Transfer, Bank Wire and cheque can be used to find your account. Minimum deposit is €5 and maximum can be as much as €100,000, depending on the deposit method used.
Withdrawals at Bet365
Bet365 accepts as the withdrawal methods Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, PayPal, PaysafeCard, Skrill, Neteller, Entropay, Fast Bank Transfer, Bank Wire and cheque. Minimum withdrawal is just €5 and the maximum amount you can withdraw is €100,000 in a single transaction.
All major credit and debit card withdrawals, take between 1 and 5 working days to process. E-wallets are the quickest way to cash out, taking on average just 12 hours to complete.
Bet365 eCOGRA approval
“Bet365 ensure all the games are put through rigorous tests before releasing it for customers to access. In addition, each of the software suppliers who provide bet365 with games will conduct their own extensive testing including playing through the games millions of times before any game is made available on our website. Bet365 use a Random Number Generator (RNG) device that creates random outcomes for each game. Whatever the customer has bet on or the amount they have staked has no influence on the number the RNG arrives at.
The casino is using a highly sophisticated Random Number Generator (RNG) device that creates random outcomes for each game. Whatever the customer has bet on or the amount they have staked has no influence on the number the RNG arrives at. The RNG used by our casino and poker software has been checked by Gaming Laboratories International (GLI), an internationally recognised and respected Accredited Testing Facility. To provide full transparency, TST (who are part of GLI) independently audit all bets placed on the bet365 Casino site to give the percentage pay out of the casino.”
Bet365 is audited by eCOGRA, meaning they have been issued with a certificate which proves they are a fair and reputable company.
Outcome of Bet365
Bet365 is an impressive company, offering games to suit even the fussiest of players. Customer support is 24/7, withdrawals are fast and accessing games can be done on desktop and mobile devices – without having to download app or software. To get a better gaming experience, you can choose to download the software, but you won’t be missing out on much by choosing to play instantly through your browser. The wagering requirements are attached to all bonuses at Bet365; the casino bonus requires a turnover of 15x on the combined total of the deposit and the bonus received, before a withdrawal can take place. Sports welcome bonus has a cap on bet credits and the Bet365 games website, has a wagering requirement of 30x attached to the bonus and deposit amount. We can’t fault Bet365, because there is just so many positives with just the one negative; high wagering on the games bonus.
|License||Remote Gambling (Gibraltar)|
|Software||Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Yggdrasil, BETSOFT Gaming, Cryptologic, Wager Works|
|Deposit Methods||Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, PayPal, Apple Pay, PaysafeCard, Pingit, Pay by Bank app, Entropay, Fast Bank Transfer|
|Withdrawal Methods||Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, PayPal, PaysafeCard, Entropay, Cheque|
Bet365 have come a long way since they were established in the year 2000. Based in the United Kingdom, Bet365 is home to more than 23 million customers around the world and the reason why players come back time and time again, is the great choice of games, brilliant promotions, friendly customer support and life-changing progressive jackpots. Sport betting allows punters to place wagers on many different markets, from football to politics. New customers can claim up to €100 in bet credits on the sportsbook site, up to €100 when playing online casino games and up to €50 when playing online slots and games.