Grab your bonus
Spela Casino Review
Casino Cruise launched in 2014 and comes from a company who have many years’ experience in the iGaming industry and to date, the Malta-based company has a total of seven casinos in its portfolio; Spinit Casino, VegasHero Casino, Casino Joy, Genesis Casino, Spela Casino, Sloty Casino and of course Casino Cruise. Be it your first voyage with the casino (new customer), or one of many returns (existing customer), you will immediately feel comfortable and at ease aboard Casino Cruise. Everything will feel instantly familiar, intimate and easily navigated, giving you a sense of belonging; a sense of place. Players are never far from attentive crew who are very knowledgeable. Famous for their hospitality and courtesy, the staff at Casino Cruise tey will put you at ease and relieve you of any cares and concerns you brought from ashore (get it?). You will be their top priority for the duration of your stay, especially when you become a loyal player. More than 1300 of the very best casino games are housed here, ranging from progressive jackpot slots to thrilling live dealer games. Be that one step closer to Vegas when you hot the tables through HD quality live streaming and you never know, you could just be their next big winner.
Casino Cruise welcome
On arrival at Casino Cruise, you’ll be greeted by an image of a luxury cruise liner with excited passengers, but this in not just any ordinary cruise ship – it’s a casino cruise and you’; be welcomed with open arms, regardless of how you dress. Signing up is simple and requires the basics. Other images catch your eye on the scrolling reel, images depicting private helicopters, player’s lounges and speed boats which give a feeling of a luxury casino environment. Links to support and information on the brand can be accessed to the top of the screen. The games lobby is positioned on the landing page, along with the latest winners – big and small and the latest welcome offer.
Casino Cruise games lobby
Finding the games on Casino Cruise is as easy as pressing a gaming category, but with over a thousand games to choose from, you could be there a while deciding on what to play. Powered by Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, NYX Interactive, Play’n Go, Yggdrasil and Quickspin means you’ll find popular titles such as Mega Moolah and Starburst on offer. If you know the name of the game you wish to play, simply type it into the big search bar facility – this will save a lot of time and effort. For those of you who are unsure of what to play, you’ll find the following categories offered to help narrow down your choice;
- New Games: Here you will find the very latest games as they’re released. Looking for something new? Head here first!
- Popular Games: The games that players love to try their luck with time and time again, will be featured in this section. Currently, Book of Dead, Mystery Joker, Starburst, Bonanza and Vikings are among the firm favourites.
- Live Casino: The thrill of the live casino can be enjoyed through many different games. Lightning Roulette; the double award-winning creation by Evolution Gaming takes the spotlight, with Dream Catcher coming in at a close second favourite.
- Video Slots: If it’s a video slot, then it’s positioned in this category. Hundreds of the best slots ranging from prehistoric creatures in Jurassic Park to forbidden love in the fantasy filled Immortal Romance, call this section their home.
- Jackpot Games: We all want to win big when playing casino games, but the big wins on offer here are astronomical! Mega Moolah, Divine Fortune, Hall of Gods, Leprechaun Goes to Hell and many more and not shy when it comes to delivering jackpots!
- Roulette Games: From Immersive Roulette to Premier Roulette Diamond Edition, experience many varieties of the loving table game and see if you can come up trumps!
- Table Games: From poker to Casino Hold’em, many games here can be enjoyed in demo mode – perfect for those looking to try something a bit different.
- Classic Slots: Jackpot Jester 50,000, Lucky Streak and Speed Cash are popular games here, thanks to iconic sounds, sights and bonuses.
- Providers: Click the software provider from the list to see the games from that company and no one else!
Casino Cruise welcome bonus and other promos
As a new Casino Cruise member, they’d like you to sit back, relax and enjoy the onboard service and amazing promotions; starting with their unmissable welcome bonus. Here’s how it works;
- First deposit: Receive a 100% bonus up to £200 with 200 free spins.
- Second deposit: Using promo code: WCRUISE2U, receive a 50% bonus up to £200.
- Third deposit: With promo code: WCRUISE3U, claim a 25% bonus up to £300.
- Fourth deposit: Promo code: WCRUISE4U will trigger a 25% bonus up to £300.
First bonus: To claim the bonus, head to the cashier & select the Bonus from the dropdown box. Second to fourth bonuses; to claim the bonus, head to the cashier and enter the bonus code above.
For 10 consecutive days – starting the day after your first deposit – 20 Free Spins will be waiting for you each day on Starburst, at 12:00 GMT. Your Free Spins are valid for 72 hours.
Other promotions include;
Boost Your Stack with 2 Deposit Bonus Offers! When it’s a new month, it means two big deposit bonuses are yours to enjoy at Casino Cruise. Step right up and make your deposit to claim 2 x 50% deposit bonuses up to £100. But hurry, you’ve only got 48 hours to claim these incredible deposit bonus offers. Get ready to sail into the sunset with this fabulous offer! Promotion period: Every first Wednesday of the month
Monday Breeze: Start your week with 25% Deposit Bonus + 10 Free Spins.
Boost your balance with the Tuesday Pool Party bonus.
Check your inbox every Thursday evening for a weekend reward. If you’ve played during the week, you’ll receive surprise reward to enjoy over the weekend.
Not only that, but comp points are awarded on purchases too!
Get ready on Casino Cruise for a star VIP gaming experience beyond your wildest dreams. Door after door you will find even more exclusive VIP benefits, invitations and gifts. Promotions and bonuses are in abundance. Casino Cruises’ devoted staff are at your back and call – ready to customize your VIP gaming experience to your individual needs. Every one of their players has the opportunity to become a VIP member. Here’s how it works; each time you play, you earn loyalty points. Once you’ve earned the required points, the VIP department will contact you personally to extend an invitation.
Clubs that are part of this VIP scheme are;
- Deluxe Suite: On behalf of the Captains Club, Casino Cruise would like to personally invite you to the Deluxe suite. Here you will enjoy many premium features such as personalized email support and customer service, exclusive weekend promotions, birthday bonuses, anniversary gifts and an up to 12-hour response time.
- Royal Suite: Casino Cruises’ most exclusive suite yet. Once part of the Royal Suite you will be invited to exclusive VIP events, receive your own personal VIP account manager, receive personal gifts and gain access to higher withdrawal amounts than other VIP suites.
- President Suite: Here you will enjoy everything that the Deluxe Suite offers and much more, including a welcome gift, express withdrawals, personal cashback offers and bonus structures tailored to your needs.
Payment options at Casino Cruise
To make a deposit at Casino Cruise, you head to the cashier and choose from one of the accepted payment methods. You can add two payment methods to your account, but please be advised; you can only withdraw back to the card that you last used to credit your casino account. EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Visa Electron, Visa, EntroPay, iDEAL, Sofort, Ticket Premium, Euteller, Trustly, Skrill, Boku, EnterCash, Easy EFT and Zimpler are the current depositing options. Crediting your account is a simple process that takes a matter of seconds; fill in the amount you wish to credit to your bankroll and follow the onscreen instructions.
Withdrawals at Casino Cruise
Unlike the depositing methods, when it comes to withdrawals, you can only cash out with a handful of methods, these are; Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Neteller, Visa Electron, Visa, Entropay, EcoPayz, Skrill and Trustly. E-wallet withdrawals are the quickest to process, taking on average just 24 hours to complete. Credit and debit cards will take between 2 and 5 working days whilst bank transfer can take up to 5 working days. There is a weekly withdrawal limit of £5,500 and a monthly limit of £22,000.
Safe and secure
Casino Cruise utilises SSL connections for all information exchanges, meaning that all data is encrypted so that it can only be read by the person it is intended for. Their payment methods are PCI compliant, conforming to all PCI standards. This means that your card details will be handled safely at all times, and that they meet the highest security standards for payments, withdrawals and deposits. Not only that, but Casino Cruise also have an array of technical tools, procedures and processes to facilitate responsible gaming in their casino. They have been put in place to help look after you.
Final thoughts on Casino Cruise
In the casino world, there’re many to choose from, so knowing how to stand out from the competition is important and something that Casino Cruise do with minimal effort. The online casino itself is uncluttered, easy to navigate and offers so many bits of information to put players’ minds at rest; from the security policy to information on the company itself. Casino Cruise has a huge choice of games, most of which allow you to test in demo mode. Big wins can be found in all games – but when it comes to life-changing cash, there’s plenty of this up for grabs too.
Customers can access the casino in seven languages; English, Arabic, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish and Russian. Many different currencies are accepted, which coincides with the vast number of countries permitted to play here; Bulgarian leva, Canadian dollars, Swiss francs, Czech Republic korunas, Denmark kroner, Euros, British pounds sterling, Croatian kunas, Mexican pesos, Norwegian kroner, Peruvian nuevos soles, Polish zlotys, Romanian lei, Russian rubles, Swedish kronor, US dollars, Venezuelan bolívars and South African Rand.
Whether you enjoy playing on desktop or mobile, there will be planet to choose from – including promotions that boost your bankroll on regular occasions. Customer support is available around the clock through email, telephone and live chat. Frequently asked questions and help guides are there to assist too.
Casino Cruise is licensed in and regulated by three governing bodies; Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission and the Swedish Gambling Authority.
|License||UK Gambling Commission|
|Software||NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Quickspin, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO|
|Deposit Methods||Bank Wire Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Maestro, EcoPayz, Paysafe Card, Visa Electron, Entropay, iDEAL, Sofort, Ticket Premium, Euteller, Trustly, Boku, EnterCash, Easy EFT, Zimpler|
|Withdrawal Methods||Bank Wire Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Visa Electron, Entropay, EcoPayz, Trustly|
About Casino Cruise
Sail away to a casino destination like no other thanks to Casino Cruise, a globally renowned brand with plenty to boast about. Founded in 2014 by Genesis Global Limited Casinos, Casino Cruise has become a popular destination for gaming enthusiasts looking to play thrilling casino games. Enjoy an instant play interface and mobile compatible gaming without the need of downloads or apps and take part in some fun-filled promotions all year round. New customers are welcomed with a £1,000 deposit package with 200 free spins thrown in for good measure. VIP rewards dish out some of the best in the business too! Customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.