Royal Panda’s Drops & Wins Live Casino Tournaments
For more than a year now, we’ve witnessed Pragmatic Play’s Drop & Wins promotion pump cash into unsuspecting player accounts, whether that be via random cash drops or weekly tourneys. It’s been a huge success, so much so, many operators had to add an additional category to their lobby to keep up with demand! Instead of the usual slots, casino games, table games and instant wins categories, you will now often find a ‘drops & wins’ section, too, for quick and easy access. It’s been a promotion that many have enjoyed taking part in. Only unless you like playing slots, you won’t get a chance at winning. Until now!
Royal Panda is happy to announce the arrival of Pragmatic Play’s Drops & Wins Live Casino Tournaments, which will run between now and November 17th. There’s a monthly prize pool of half a million euros up for grabs, spread over four live casino sections. Whether you enjoy taking part in live casino gameshows or hitting the roulette wheel, as long as it’s powered by Pragmatic Play, you are halfway to winning!
- Roulette Tournament – €50,000
- Blackjack Tournament – €25,000
- Mega Wheel Tournament – €25,000 Royal Panda’s Drops & Wins Live Casino Tournaments
- Baccarat Tournament – €25,000
Simply sign in and bet on any Pragmatic Live Casino tables to enter the 7-day weekly Roulette, Blackjack, Mega Wheel, or Baccarat tournaments between Wednesday at 19:01 CEST and the following Wednesday at 18:59 CEST each week during the promotion period. How do you win? You can win via the game you are playing and by taking part in this promotion. Launch one or more of the qualifying games to opt-in and place a minimum bet of €0.50 (on Roulette, Mega Wheel, or Baccarat), or €10 on Blackjack and start collecting points. This is a tournament based on wins, not wagers, meaning the high rollers won’t have any advantage over the low stakes players. The more wins in a row you get, the more points you collect, and points are what’s needed to get on the prize-winners leader board.
Points are based on wins right, and the more consecutive wins you get, the better your points tally! Take a look at the points available per consecutive win ratio below:
- 2 wins = 1 point
- 3 wins = 2 points
- 4 wins = 5 points
- 5 wins = 15 points
- 6 wins = 50 points
- 7 wins = 2000 points
- 8 wins = 750 points
- 9 wins = 2,500 points
- 10 wins = 8,000 points
- 11 wins = 25,000 points
- 12 wins = 50,000 points
- 13 wins = 100,000 points
- 14 wins = 200,000 points
- 15 wins = 500,000 points
Qualifying bets are as follows:
- Roulette: All bets apart from 1:1 odds bets (i.e. Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1:18/19:36)
- Blackjack: All main bets (straight-up bet, bets behind (best hand, insurance, blackjack). Side bets do not qualify. Push/draws will pause the point score, and the next hand will count towards qualification.
- Mega Wheel: All bets qualify.
- Baccarat: All main bets (player, banker, tie). Side bets do not qualify. Draws will pause the point score, and the next hand will count towards qualification.