Roulette (Classic Game)
Playing Roulette as classic casino game
Roulette as a table game is also sometimes referred to as standard roulette or roulette table game, this is because it offers a virtual style of gameplay, without a live dealer present. Despite this, the graphics and gameplay are pleasurable and it’s a game that’s favoured around the globe. Roulette is a simple game that comes in many different varieties; not just European and American versions. Read on to find out the popular table game variants and the features they offer.
Playing Roulette at Online Casinos
Firstly, the aim of the game of any roulette variant is to correctly predict where the ball will come to a stop on the roulette wheel – the pay-out will depend entirely on the type of bet you place.
- Straight-up – This is a bet on a single number which pays at 35 to 1. A bet of 1.00 on a single number, will result in a win of 35.00 and your 1.00 back – but only if the ball lands in the pocket of your stated number.
- Split bet – This is a bet on any two adjacent numbers by placing the chip on the line between the two numbers in order to make this wager. This will pay a prize of 17 to 1.
- Street bet – This bet covers three numbers. Simply place your bet on the line outside of the three numbers in the row where you want to win – any of the numbers will trigger the win of 11 to 1.
- Corner bet – also known as the square bet or a quarter bet. It’s a bet on a corner that makes a square, and it’s a bet on four numbers which pays 8 to 1.
- Five number bet – This is the only inside bet that offers different odds from all the others; 6 to 1. This bet is on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3, and you place the chip on the outside corner line between the 1 and the 0.
- Six number bet – Also known as the line bet. It covers two adjoining rows of numbers. It pays out at 5 to 1.
- Red or Black – Bet on any of these for a 1 to 1 pay out.
- Odds or Evens – Betting on either of these awards a 1 to 1 pay out.
- Low or High – Low numbers are between 1 and 18 and high numbers are 19 to 36. Wins of 1 to 1 are awarded on winning bets.
- Columns – On the layout, the numbers are placed into three columns of twelve numbers and to win a 2 to 1 bet, the ball must land on one of the numbers in the columns your chose.
- Dozens – the first dozen is 1 to 12, the second 13 to 24 and the third is 25 to 36. This bet pays 2 to 1.
Table game roulette games allow players to place bets in an environment where there are no timers or count-down clocks, which can pressurise players to placing silly bets. Drag the chips to the table and when you’re happy with them, click to start the game. Winning bets will be credited instantly. Settings allow you to adjust camera angles as if you were in a real-life casino and there are sounds and visuals to trick the mind into thinking you’re playing live casino roulette games.
Playing Roulette on Mobile
Accessing roulette on mobile and tablet is as simple as logging into your favourite online casino. Navigate to the table games section and choose from the many types of roulette games offered. Adjust screen settings to suit your style of play and drag and drop chips with your finger, instead of a mouse.
Verdict on the roulette classic casino game
Despite roulette being a virtual gaming experience, you can enjoy a top-gaming experience. Some tables allow you to customise the table cloth and the speed of the game is down to you. Use the controls on the screen to spin fast, re-bet at your last stake and betting choice and use the history panel to help you predict a winning outcome. The table limits and pays are shown at all times. A virtual roulette experience is preferred over live casino games, because you won’t have a dealer of players encouraging you to place bets.
|France, European, American
|up to €5000
|English, Italian, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish
Play at Royal Panda