NetEnt’s Live Casino Now Available at the William Hill Online Casino
It’s been a busy couple of weeks for UK-based William Hill, what with buying out Mr Green & Co for a cool €271m – but now they’ve hit the headlines once again. NetEnt have announced that they have signed an agreement with the UK operator to deliver a wide selection of its live casino games, to William Hill customers. NetEnt is ever-increasing its UK market footprint and are delighted to announce that the live casino games and a wide range of their table games, are now ready to play, thanks to the integration being completed in quick time.
“I am very proud that William Hill has selected NetEnt for the delivery of Live Casino network tables. Having our games with one of the biggest live casino operators in the world is a great recognition of our Live Casino product. I’m certain that William Hill players are going to enjoy our games and the new features it brings.” Said Henrik Fagerlund, MD NetEnt Malta Ltd.
“William Hill has a strong legacy in offering live casino and we want to provide our players with the best games on the market. NetEnt has an innovative approach to live casino games and we are happy that we now will be able to provide those games to our players.” Said Barry Lennon, Head of Live Casino at William Hill.
NetEnt was founded in 1996 in Sweden and delivers creativity and innovation in all that they do. Stats are;
- Their gaming systems handled over 41.2 billion gaming transaction in 2017 alone.
- They employ over 1,000 talented people from around the globe.
- NetEnt currently serve over 200 of the world’s most prominent online casino operators.
- To date, NetEnt have over 200 thrilling games available to play.
About William Hill
Founded in 1934, William Hill is one of the most trusted online casino brands in our marketplace, attracting millions of customers from around the world;
- 16,000 employees worldwide including the UK, Gibraltar, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, the US and the Philippines.
- The Sportsbook app has been downloaded from the Apple App Store over 2.5 million times since it was launched in February 2012.
- The company continue to diversify through international expansion, with 18% of 2017 Group net revenue coming from outside the UK.
- William Hill US generated 3% of Group net revenue in 2017 and employs around 400 people.
- William Hill have vastly expanded their range over the last five years and, for example, offer markets on more than 60,000 football matches a year.
- William Hill are the UK’s largest land-based bookmaker with 2,342 licensed betting shops in the UK.
- In 2017, William Hill had 28% market share by number of shops.
Mobile accounts for 56% of Sportsbook turnover and 41% of gaming net revenue.