Immortal Romance Sequel to be Released in June!
Almost ten years after we saw the launch of Immortal Romance, Microgaming has announced a sequel, only this time. It comes with mega win potential! Set a date in your diary, smartphones or whatever you use as a reminder service for June 24th. This is the day Immortal Romance Mega Moolah will go live across the online casino network. It promises to be a thrilling, feature-rich video slot without losing that original forbidden love, vampire-themed plot.
Styled on the iconic Mega Moolah slot game, the sequel will house a random jackpot bonus that has the potential to spring upon any spin of any value. Should this just happen to take place when you’re playing, you will be guaranteed one of the four progressive jackpots! Will it be mini, minor, major or the mighty mega (seeding at €1 million)? Only time will tell!
In other Microgaming news, they have also revealed the June line-up of new releases. Including titles from PearFiction Studios, Gameburger Studios, All41Studios, JustForTheWin, gong Gaming Technology, Northern Lights Gaming, Golden Rock Studios, Iron Dog Studio, 2by2 Gaming, plus one on an exclusive period by Big Time Gaming and Entain.
Here’s what to expect this month:
- June 1st: Divine Diamonds by Northern Lights Gaming, and the second release on the Microgaming platform. See a classic vibe combined with a modern look to deliver re-spins, free spins and instant wins via an EpicStrike mechanic. Think of a classic free-standing slot machine, and you’ll have hit the nail on the head. Three or more diamond icons anywhere in view will award an instant prize. They don’t tell you if diamonds can be held in place without warning, and a free re-spin awarded for a shot at more. Plus, the same can be said for the scatters too!
- June 3rd: Astro Newts Megaways by Iron Dog Studio is a 6-reel, up to 235,298 ways to win video slot with locked reels and a bonus feature where multipliers increase with every win and never reset! It’s a little sci-fi mixed with tongue-in-cheek fun!
- June 3rd: Maya U MAX by Gong Gaming Technologies houses a unique mechanic where the symbol enlarging means a wider range of winning opportunities, with as many as 248,832 becoming available via free spins.
- June 7th: Valhalla Gold by 2by2 Gaming invites you to join in with an epic battle to win epic prizes. But you must enter the hall where heroes are killed in action to enjoy a feast with Odin!
- June 8th: Odin’s riches by JustForTheWin features the Norse God of War and ruler of the 9 realms. Including Asgard, and a cluster pays, mini-features offering pays of up to 5,000x, wilds, winning streaks and much more! Will the God of War prove to be mighty for your bankroll?
- June 15th: Temple of Medusa by All41Studios is based on one of the Greek Gorgon sisters and the only mortal one. A thing of beauty and such terror can split symbols to release more ways to win. Scatters can spread, wilds can unleash mega wins, and when the free spins feature gets underway, the player can choose from one of four features for an immersive yet thrilling gaming experience.
- June 16th: Beef Lightning, the Big Time Gaming release going live across the Microgaming network. A full 2-weeks before anywhere else. It May sound a little strange, but you raise cows during the base game to then sell during the bonus feature. Moo-arvellous!
- June 22nd: Hyper Gold by Gameburger Studios
- June 24th: Immortal Romance Mega Moolah by Microgaming. Join the iconic characters from the original release as they aim to uncover a cure for vampirism. Will you fall head over heels in love with this new way to play? You’ve only got a little longer to wait to find out!
- June 29th: The Dream Machine by Golden Rock Studios promises to be a magical world of wonder with expanding reels, mystery symbols, random wilds and no less than 7 different bonus rounds!
- June 30th: Blazing Mammoth by PearFiction Studios offers another EpicStrike element. Whereat least three icons will trigger an instant prize of up to 2,000x. Add to that free spins with either a 2x or 3x multiplier and you’re in for one hell of a ride!