Five-Day Mega Tournaments Worth £30,000 Return to Vera & John Casino
February will see a month of tournaments return to Vera&John Casino once again and it featurest he 5-day mega tournaments which are designed to kick-start your weekend. Four 2-day tournaments will commence on a Wednesday and four lots of 1-hour long mini tournaments will take place on Tuesdays. Running until the 1st of March, this latest promotion will give everyone the chance to take part and you never know, you could just see your name up in lights at the end of the promo and you know what that means? Prizes!
Each tournament will start from 10:00 GMT. The Mega tournaments begin on Fridays and will last for 5 days (120 hours). The Midi tournaments begin on Wednesdays and will last 2 days (48 hours). The Mini tournaments begin on Tuesdays and last 1 hour. The 5-day Mega Tournament prize pool is £5,000 in cash and will be awarded as follows;
- 1st place: £1,500
- 2nd place: £750
- 3rd place: £500
- 4th and 5th place: £250 each
- 6th to 10th place: £100 each
- 11th to 20th place: £50 each
- 21st to 50th place: £25 each.
The 2-day Midi Tournament has a prize pool of £2,000 in cash, awarded as follows;
- 1st place: £500
- 2nd place: £300
- 3rd place: £200
- 4th and 5th place: £100 each
- 6th to 10th place: £50 each
- 11th to 20th place: £25 each
- 21st to 50th place: £10 each.
The 1-hour Mini Tournament has a prize pool of £500 in cash, awarded as follows;
- 1st place: £100
- 2nd place: £75
- 3rd place: £50
- 4th and 5th place: £25 each
- 6th to 10th place: £15 each
- 11th to 20th place: £20 each.
Tournament winners will be determined based on the following mechanics:
- Week 1: most game rounds played.
- Week 2: best equalised payout over specified consecutive rounds.
- Week 3: most game rounds played.
- Week 4: highest number of points accumulated during tournament period.
The video slots included in the tournaments are likely to change from week to week, but at the moment, the mega £5,000 cash tournament has the following games and rules;
The top 50 players playing on Treasure Horse, Mustang Gold, Madame Destiny and Vegas Magic with the best equalised payout over 25 consecutive rounds, will each get their share of this tournament’s £5,000 cash prize pool. The best player will leave with the bang-up cash prize of £1,500.
Make sure you check back every day to see the new list of games and requirements or you could lose out on your share of that fabulous prize pool!