Roulette in Live Casino
Playing Live Roulette in the Live Casino
Live roulette in a live casino is a great way of bringing the casino floor into your own surroundings. Why get dressed up and venture out, when the casino can come to you? There are many variants of live roulette with a live dealer, all of which offer the same atmospheric gameplay and the option of engaging with the dealer and other players sat at the table, but there are a few differences between each live roulette table. What are the benefits of playing live roulette with a live dealer? Well, one of which we’ve addressed already; you can stay at home and gamble in your pyjamas or you could be on your daily commute – nobody will ever know the difference. Live roulette tables are open around the clock, welcoming bets from low to high stakes with HD quality streaming.
How to Play Live Roulette in the Live Casino
Roulette comes in two main varieties; European and American – European has one zero and numbers 1 to 36, whilst the American version has tow zeros; a single zero and a double zero and numbers 1 to 36. You will find both of these roulette games as live roulette tables and whilst the wheel may be slightly different and the pays (one pays 35:1 the other 36:1), the aim of the game is the same – try to hit a winning selection.
The live dealer will tell you hen the bets are open, when bets are closed and will get the game started. Some variants allow you to place bets with no time restrictions, whilst others will have a set time on display. Use the chat feature on the screen to chat to the dealer and other players at the table. The great thing about live roulette with a live dealer is; you are not trying to beat the dealer like a game of blackjack, or the other players, you are simply all trying to hit a winning bet. You cannot see other players bets and they cannot see yours.
- Straight-up – This is a bet on a single number which pays at 35 to 1. A bet of 1.00 on a single number, will result in a win of 35.00 and your 1.00 back – but only if the ball lands in the pocket of your stated number.
- Split bet – This is a bet on any two adjacent numbers by placing the chip on the line between the two numbers in order to make this wager. This will pay a prize of 17 to 1.
- Street bet – This bet covers three numbers. Simply place your bet on the line outside of the three numbers in the row where you want to win – any of the numbers will trigger the win of 11 to 1.
- Corner bet – also known as the square bet or a quarter bet. It’s a bet on a corner that makes a square, and it’s a bet on four numbers which pays 8 to 1.
- Five number bet – This is the only inside bet that offers different odds from all the others; 6 to 1. This bet is on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3, and you place the chip on the outside corner line between the 1 and the 0.
- Six number bet – Also known as the line bet. It covers two adjoining rows of numbers. It pays out at 5 to 1.
- Red or Black – Bet on any of these for a 1 to 1 pay out.
- Odds or Evens – Betting on either of these awards a 1 to 1 pay out.
- Low or High – Low numbers are between 1 and 18 and high numbers are 19 to 36. Wins of 1 to 1 are awarded on winning bets.
- Columns – On the layout, the numbers are placed into three columns of twelve numbers and to win a 2 to 1 bet, the ball must land on one of the numbers in the columns your chose.
- Dozens – the first dozen is 1 to 12, the second 13 to 24 and the third is 25 to 36. This bet pays 2 to 1.
Playing Live Roulette with a Live Dealer on Mobile
Playing Live roulette with a live dealer on mobile is possible – all you do is log into your favourite online casino and head to the love casino section. Choose your preferred game from the list and take your seat at the virtual table. The lay out and bets will be the same, but your screen may be a bit more compact, depending on the device in which you are using.
Verdict on playing Live Roulette in the Live Casino
Live roulette with live dealer is a fun-filled gaming experience that is simple to grasp. Whether you enjoy betting big stakes or conservative bets, you can enjoy them in a fun and friendly atmosphere. The chat hosts are warm and welcoming and the lay out of the table is simple to understand. Use the settings to view different angles and chat by pressing the chat option on screen. Although you cant see any bets from other players, you will see the winners after every round.
|Variants:||France, European, American|
|Min. Bets||from €0.50|
|Max. Bets||up to €10000|
|Language:||English, Italian, German, French, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish|
|Game Type:||Live Casino|
Play at LeoVegas